Candle Care Tips
You may not have known, but there are little things you can do to ensure the longevity of your candle and enjoy it to it's maximum capability. Here's how:
- When lighting candle for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of the vessel. This prevents tunneling and creates an even burn for the duration of the candles 'life'. This may take up to 2 - 4 hours.
- Trim wick to 5mm before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting/mushrooming of wick.
- Keep the wax pool free from wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Maximizing scent throw - open windows/doors will disperse scent. For maximum fragrance keep closed and burn in desired space for 30mins before entering.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as spotlight.
- Always read and follow manufacturer's use and safety instructions carefully. Do not burn a candle longer than the manufacturer reccomends.